Cathedrals, castles, cobbled lanes, and the mighty Danube – this stately 10-day sojourn through the imperial capitals of Europe will see you visit Bohemian Prague, the eclectic Slovakian capital of Bratislava and Mozart’s Vienna and Salzburg. You’ll encounter a multicultural crossroads in Budapest, the medieval treasures of Regensburg and sounds of 'Do-Re-Mi' in the Mirabell Gardens.
- Bratislava Visit the capital of Slovakia
- Budapest Sightseeing with a Local Specialist includes Fisherman's Bastion, the Church of St. Matthias and Gellért Hill
- Gyor Visit this historical town
- Munich Orientation includes the Marienplatz
- Prague Walking tour with a Local Specialist includes views of St. Vitus Cathedral and the Old Town Square
- Regensburg Orientation includes the old stone bridge
- Salzburg Visit this charming city, the birthplace of Mozart, with your Local Specialist
- Vienna Sightseeing with a Local Specialist includes views of the State Opera House, Hofburg, Parliament and the Imperial Boulevards
- 3 Dinners
- 9 Breakfasts
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Airport transfers are provided on the first and last travel day. Conditions apply. See airport transfer page.
Lasting travel memories don’t have to cost the earth. Our value tours cover all the essentials, while providing you the building blocks to tailor your dream holiday.
With quality transport, accommodation, city tours and plenty of meals included, you’re then able to tailor your trip with our selection of hand-crafted Optional Experiences – or simply uncover each destination your way.
That’s the Costsaver way.
ESSENTIALS BY US...
|1||Arrive Munich (1 Night)|
|2||Munich – Regensburg – Prague (2 Nights)|
|3||Prague sightseeing and free time|
|4||Prague – Bratislava – Budapest (2 Nights)|
|5||Budapest sightseeing and free time|
|6||Budapest – Gyor – Vienna (2 Nights)|
|7||Vienna sightseeing and free time|
|8||Vienna – Salzburg (1 Night)|
|9||Salzburg – Munich (1 Night)|