Highlights of Sicily
Enjoy an in-depth encounter with spirited Sicily on this ramble 'down south', which includes some quality time in Rome and a visit to the feisty city of Naples. Take a drive to Mount Etna, Europe’s largest active volcano and delve into Agrigento's Greek heritage in the Valley of the Temples. You’ll dive head-first into the fun-filled capital, Palermo and engage with the island’s centuries-old seafaring heritage.
- Agrigento Sightseeing with a Local Specialist includes a visit inside the UNESCO World Heritage Site the Valley of the Temples
- Mondello Visit the picturesque fishing village
- Mount Etna A drive takes you to Mount Etna for spectacular views of Europe's largest active volcano
- Palermo Sightseeing with a Local Specialist includes a visit inside Palermo Cathedral
- Rome Visit the iconic sights and hidden squares with a Local Specialist
- Taormina Visit the town and enjoy views from Piazza Nove Aprile
- 3 Dinners
- 8 Breakfasts
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- City orientation tours
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries
- Many meals and daily breakfasts included
- Variety of Optional Experiences
Lasting travel memories don’t have to cost the earth. Our value tours cover all the essentials, while providing you the building blocks to tailor your dream holiday.
With quality transport, accommodation, city tours and plenty of meals included, you’re then able to tailor your trip with our selection of hand-crafted Optional Experiences – or simply uncover each destination your way.
That’s the Costsaver way.
ESSENTIALS BY US...
|1||Arrive Rome (2 Nights)|
|2||Rome sightseeing and free time|
|3||Rome – Bay of Naples (1 Night)|
|4||Bay of Naples – ferry to Sicily – Acireale (2 Nights)|
|5||Taormina sightseeing and excursion to Mount Etna|
|6||Acireale – Agrigento (1 Night)|
|7||Agrigento – Erice – Mondello – Palermo (2 Nights)|
|8||Palermo sightseeing and free time|